Accreditation Facilitation Project
Accreditation is both a Status and a Process
As a status, accreditation provides public notification that the Program meets standards of quality set forth by an accrediting agency.
As a process, accreditation reflects the fact that in achieving recognition by the accrediting agency, the institution or program is committed to self-study and external review in seeking not only to meet standards but to continuously seek ways in which to enhance the quality of the services provided.
NAFCC in California
Santa Barbara County:
40% of Quality Counts FCC’s
are Nationally Accredited!
Santa Barbara County has
24% of the entire State!
TRAINING & COACHING
- Creating and Maintaining a High-Quality Environment
- Tools to Screen and Identify Developmental Delays
- Implementing Quality Activities that are Developmentally Appropriate
- Tools to Improve Parent Engagement and Understanding of Quality
- Improved Parent Relations and Satisfaction
- Efficient & Effective Transitions in the Program
- Increased Provider Satisfaction and Retention
- Children are Kindergarten Ready